Precise HX-9 Left Hand Chipper
- 34" in Length, ideal for men or ladies
- Extra Wide sole, to ensure a crisper, cleaner strike.
- Sight Line, to ensure accurate 'Line Up'
- Right or Left hand available.
- Stainless Steel Head
- Grooved face, to generate spin.
- Specially designed neck, sits forward to eliminate shanked shots.
- 37 Degree Loft
- Steel Shaft
- Tour Grip
If you are currently struggling with your chipping and want to improve, consider a chipper.
If you can answer "YES" to any of these questions, a chipper may help improve your tecnique, and lower your scores.
Do you ever
- Hit your chip shots heavy (the ground first)?
-Top your chips, sending them shooting accross the green?
-Never manage to leave the ball close enough, to tap in the putt?
-Shank your chips
-Find your playing partners cringing (or even laughing) when you go to chip onto the green?.
-Lack confidence around the greens?
If you answer yes to any of these, a chipper could be the answer. Why?
Well it is proven that a putting stroke, which is how you use a chipper, is the basis of a good chipping action. So after a period of chipping with a chipper, you may find your overall tecnique improves, allowing you to resort back to your 56 degree wedge or whatever club you use to chip with.
You may even stay with your trusty chipper for ever!